About Ben Hopkins
I am working as a Senior Programmer in a well-established company for the last seven years. Earlier than that I used to be a Linux Developer at a company. I started my professional journey after completing my education from the University of Michigan and now I am trying to help as many students as I can as an online tutor at GetAssignmentHelpOnline.com from last two years.
Areas of Expertise
- Application Developer & System Analysis
- Programming Language
- Server Operating Systems
- Public Sector Computing
- Taking responsibility for teaching schedule based students
- Handling a project of a maximum of the major banking clients
- Managing and working in a team of fifteen programmers for timely deliverable
- Reviewing the system abilities programs in order to enhance the performance
- Assessing and evaluating the code for quality assurance and efficiency
- Training and projecting the members of a team in order to increase efficiency
- Making reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis and delivering presentations
- Combining the lesson plans and discipline plans to increase student participation
- Gaining expertise and experience in operating systems and enabling students in the same
- Providing the best practices in order to provide expertise in computer usage.
We begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what students exactly want.