WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO STUDY: DAY OR NIGHT?
The study builds the stairs for your bright future. If you want to fulfill your dreams and desires for this you have to work hard. So, every student has their own learning style and potential whether it is day or night. Each time is the best time when you are in the mood to study but especially the best time will be considered when you can focus on your studies without any disturbance. This is possible when you are studying in peace and it will be an effective way of study to cover all the topics easily. Each time has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let’s read about the day time and night time one by one.
It is the time when everyone is in motion and everyone is in a hurry to complete their task. Lots of students find this time perfect for learning various things, on the other hand, there are students who find difficulty concentrating at studies in the daytime. Let’s have a look at the advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of studying at day time
- At this time your brain is refreshed from a good sleep. So you are active in active mode and things can be visualized naturally. We can conduct surveys and collect a lot of natural materials for the project. Information can also be acclaimed through online assignment help and from people as well.
- A study can be more effective and meaningful if it is done in a peer group. Peers can strongly share their ideas, information, and opinion. When the discussion is done students can note the important points and this will help in recapitulation during the exam. Here students are adopting new knowledge in an innovative way.
- Apart from projects; students get homework assignments that are necessary to complete. If you have done it correctly you will score good marks. This can consume a lit-bit time. Just to reduce the span of time you can take assistance from referential books or online assignment help websites that provide you better solutions.
- Natural light is good for the eyes and our eyes will not get tired. This is one of the most important benefits of studying in the daytime.
Disadvantages of studying at day time
- Many distractions and interruptions will not let you concentrate on your studies, especially for learning.
- There are so many tasks that need to be completed at day time only like project work, homework assignments, etc.
This time is known for an owl because they do not sleep at night. Their activeness and alertness or concentration levels are higher as compared to the day time. The same happens with the students also because this is the most peaceful time.
Advantages of studying at night time
- At this time the environment is more peaceful. Learning work can be done easily.
- When there is no distraction our creativity level goes up. At this time we are more creative and we get many creative ideas also which we can be implemented in our study also.
- You can recollect the knowledge as whatever you have discussed or studied in class and recapitulate it.
- After the completion of the learning task, you can decide the forecast for the next day. Make a list of your topics that need to be covered tomorrow. Remember one thing, forecast can be done only after the completion of work.
Disadvantages of studying at night time
- Since morning your brain is working, so you are exhausted and then it is very difficult to work at the same pace as our energy level goes down.
- Artificial lights can affect our eyes badly.
- Night study can create hindrance in our good sleep.
So day time can be utilized for project work, homework help and group discussion whereas night time can be beneficial for learning, recapitulation, and forecasting. Every student has a different learning style and schedule. So it depends on the students how they are going to manage.