About Mark Dafoe
I have proficiency in statistics and their relevant concepts. The reason why I am so involved in teaching is my interest in the same. I got my education from the University of Sussex and now I am working as an assistant professor with a reputed college. I am also working as a freelance online tutor at GetAssignmentHelpOnline.com for around two years.
Area of Expertise
- Statistical Quality Control
- Random Sampling
- Data Handling
- Transportation problems
- Overlooking data collected during its shelf-life
- Managing the work of clients and categorising data
- Finalising the design of experiments, surveys or trials for collecting data
- Carrying out in-depth research in order to gather needed data
- Interacting with the policymakers on result-based key decisions
- Making sure that the final decisions are based on exact research results
- Making, editing and forwarding reports and articles for publication
We begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what students exactly want.